Well, I wouldn't say I don't care. As Kalle already said, if this is a
blocker for you, you should draw committer's attention here on the list, if
you feel that your issue is forgotten.

BTW did I mention already that providing tests in a patch increases the
probability of the patch to be applied?

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko