On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:12:23 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:

Also, nothing prevents us from having a 5.3.4 as well .... I was quite
happy to let 5.3.3 accumulate more fixes until the bytecode bug
percolated up.

Talking about bytecode, what about copying the annotations from service implementation methods to their corresponding methods in proxies? T5.2 had that. Without it, people end up putting annotations in interfaces, which I think is quite ugly in OOP terms.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor