On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:35:54 -0200, Michael Wyraz <michael.wy...@evermind.de> wrote:

I'm going to do so. Most are lamda expressions like "ognl:disabled?'cssclassdisabled':'cssclassnormal'".

You could write a binding prefix for doing this kind of stuff, as you said this is quite common in your code.

It would also be interesting if you did the same profiling in Jetty, which is usually faster and better implemented than Tomcat.
I'd wonder if it would be so. Accessing context resources will always hit the filesystem. Accessing file metadata many times (e.g. File.exists()) is terible slow (at least on windows).

Testing this in Linux would be quite interesting too, but I know I'm asking too much now. :) (Full-time Linux user here except some Windows time for games I cannot run in Linux).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo