Andreas Ernst: +1 (non-binding)

Am 15.12.15 um 17:17 schrieb Jochen Kemnade:
Hi,

I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4.0, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4.0,
is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.0 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.0
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-rc-1>

Vote will run for three days at least; On a successful vote, I'll
release the Maven artifacts, and move the source and javadoc
distributions from these directories to the proper distribution
directories and update the Tapestry site documentation, and send out
appropriate notifications.

Jochen

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum