The vote passes, I'll release the artifacts and archives.

As my time is currently very limited, any help with the other steps,
e.g. the Confluence and JIRA updates, is very welcome, see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAPESTRY/Release+Process for
reference.

Binding votes:
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1