Thanks, Jochen!

I've updated the https://tapestry.apache.org/download.html page and all the
other Confluence places, and the maven-archetype.xml and doap.rdf files, so
I think all of Step 10 (at https://tapestry.apache.org/release-process.html)
is done. I don't have access to do the JIRA part (step 5, including the
release notes). So after the JIRA part, I think the only other things left
would be in step 11 (Blog & Tweet).