Not critical, but I finished changes for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2539 a while ago and just need
to add tests. But if you're motivated to do a 5.5 release before I commit,
that's perfectly fine.

Previously, Howard had said the following about Tapestry 5.5. I mention
these in case someone thinks they are important to address now (I don't)...

1. "Prototype will no longer be bundled with Tapestry starting in Tapestry
5.5."

2. "Virtually all of Tapestry's existing JavaScript libraries are being
recoded as JavaScript modules; in 5.5, the remaining JavaScript libraries
will be removed."

3. "Only a limited number of properties exported in
the T5 and Tapestry namespaces (on the client) still exist; enough to
continue to support the T5.initializers approach to page initialization
that was used in Tapestry 5.3 and earlier. These will be eliminated
entirely in Tapestry 5.5."

4. "ValidationDecoratorFactory are deprecated in 5.4 and will be removed in
5.5"

5. ClientBehaviorSupport ... "the service and interface will be removed in
5.5."

6. "In Tapestry 5.5, support for classpath assets *not* under
META-INF/assets will
be removed."