Is there any interest in providing support for running Tapestry in Spring Boot?

We have been running Tapestry on Tomcat and Jetty for years and recently decided to give Spring Boot a try. I initially looked at the tapestry-boot project on github, but decided to create our own implementation borrowing as much as possible from Tapestry and a few bits related to asset management from tapestry-boot.

The resulting application we created is very streamlined and benefits from the many features built into spring boot. Pretty amazing how little code it actually takes to get a new application up and running.

If there is sufficient interest, I would be willing to share the non-proprietary portions of our work. Perhaps this might be a good feature for Tapestry 5.5?

David