Hello, David!

Why didn't you use tapestry-boot and wrote your own? Just curious. I know
sometimes we need to reinvent a wheel, and sometimes we do it just because
its fun. :)

The Tapestry team has an informal policy of usually keeping integrations,
specially ones not written by the team, outside of the Tapestry project
because it's a small team working on their free time, so it would be more
code to maintain in the long term. On the other hand, the team would be
more than happy to include your integration in
https://tapestry.apache.org/modules.html. Also, feel free to announce it in
the user mailing list.

Thanks for the offer! I'll definitely take a look when it's public. :)

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 3:16 AM, David Taylor <david.tay...@extensiatech.com