Hi,

I think John Steven has a point.
He can use FreeMarker or JSP for his application but he likes Tapestry
better.
Now he needs to generate some HTML that won't be flushed to the web
response but will be sent as a SMTP mail body.
And he prefers to use the same tools/libraries he already has experience
with. No need to add more libraries to the classpath when Tapestry can do
this easily. Apache Commons Email is needed to send the email but something
has to generate the HTML first!
Initially I thought this question should have been asked at users@ mailing
lists but now I think dev@ is better because it is a discussion whether
Tapestry should be improved with such feature or not.

Martin