Hello,

@sagar what  problems will this cause? Does it matter if there are
 multiple versions of the same workflow in the portal? The portal is just a
means to run a workflow. Sure it would be great if everything was a bit
more integrated but I see that as a problem to worry about some other time.
Better to concentrate on what is possible right now. As far as the user is
concerned Taverna Mobile is the "glue" between myexperiment and Taverna
Player/Server here.

Cheers,

Ian