Hello,

Thank you for providing code. Now, I am working on it.

Currently, I have understood that I need following steps to run a workflow
on taverna player portal

1) Download workflow content.
2) Upload it to taverna player portal.
3) Run it on taverna player portal.
4) Show output of the complete workflow's run.

I have also understood that there is no link between myExperiment workflow
and Taverna Player workflow that's why I can't retain myExperiment's
workflow running history on Taverna player portal and also I can't search
the same workflow in taverna player portal. For each new run, I have to
upload it again.

If I have understood correct then Please revert back .

If not then, Please correct me.

Thanks

--

*With warm regards  *
*Sincerely yours*

*Student ,(7th Semester )B.Tech IT and mathematical innovation*
*Cluster Innovation Centre*
*University of Delhi *