Hi,

Is there any predefined tree structure for t2flow xml file ?

if yes, then provide me so that I am able to create java beans for it.
otherwise, I will create it according to any t2flow xml file.

Please revert ASAP.

Thanks

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Finn Bacall <finn.bac...@manchester.ac.uk>
wrote:

> This wouldn't be that hard to implement, you can get the unique ID for the
> workflow from the parser gem, see:
>
> https://github.com/myExperiment/workflow_parser-t2flow/blob/
> master/lib/t2flow/model.rb#L136
>
> Then you'd just need to extract it in the parsing method:
>
> https://github.com/myGrid/taverna-player-portal/blob/master/
> app/models/workflow.rb#L40
>
> and store it in a new field in the database.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Finn
>

> On 26/08/2016 09:32, Ian Dunlop wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I think you are pretty much spot on with your diagnosis. I agree it is a
>> bit of a pain that the workflow ids are different. However, each workflow
>> does have a unique uuid internally (with t2flow anyway) so that could be
>> used to check if a workflow on myexperiment and the portal are the same.
>> Look for the element <dataflow id="0f5e83c1-bbb5-42e7-9ba3-438f645d3d17"
>> role="top"> in a t2flow file. This probably means that the portal would
>> need an extension to search by workflow uuid. For now I would just treat
>> each run as having a unique workflow and we can always improve it later.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ian
>>
>> On 26 August 2016 at 08:02, Sagar <kumarsagar15...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Thank you for providing code. Now, I am working on it.
>>>
>>> Currently, I have understood that I need following steps to run a
>>> workflow
>>> on taverna player portal
>>>
>>> 1) Download workflow content.
>>> 2) Upload it to taverna player portal.
>>> 3) Run it on taverna player portal.