Hi Joe & Co

thanks for this test run with Apache CMS!

What I would love to see is this:

Source file: => Web Site URL:
test/README.md => thrift.apache.org/test
test/STATUS.md => thrift.apache.org/test/status
test/keys/README.md => thrift.apache.org/test/keys
lib/<lang>/README.md => thrift.apache.org/lib/<lang>
lib/<lang>/test/README.md => thrift.apache.org/lib/<lang>/test
lib/<lang>/examples/README.md => thrift.apache.org/lib/<lang>/examples
compiler/cpp/README.md => thrift.apache.org/compiler
debian/README.md => thrift.apache.org/debian
contrib/<topic>/README.md => thrift.apache.org/<topic>

just made the following patch to rename all file to .md within our source
tree: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2407
... we have *41* md's within the source tree and that's the place where
people look for documentation first. => simple to manage
Would be user friendly to have all of this online with each release
with the URL layout mentioned above.

just received the buildboot...
Do you have kind of a preview of your prototype?

all the best!
-roger
;-r

Quoting Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>: