Hi Roger,
I think now we have a good automated test reporting? Do I have do to any
modification on this?
If not what should I do next? Do you have any suggestions on tasks to
implement next.
Since in cross language test suite, it only tests nodejs with cpp, I think
nodejs-nodejs, nodejs-java and java-nodejs tests are suitable as next task.
What do you think?
Thank You!