Hi Roger and Randy,
I have updated [1] with the progress I have currently made. So now we have
cross language test suite testing nodejs servers and clients with nodejs,
C++ and java following protocols, transports and sockets.

nodejs_protocols="binary compact json"
nodejs_transports="buffered framed"
nodejs_sockets="ip ip-ssl"

@Randy, are we missing any protocols, transports or sockets here or is this
cover everything we have by now?

@Roger, Can consider nodejs tests as completed? If not what else I need to
do on that? If this is ok for now, shall we move on to JavaScript or
Python? What do you think more suitable from those two?

1.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AolXxLs9J7hydEFMVmRmNl9RY3MwVFNtbnJSM2ZOSUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AolXxLs9J7hydEFMVmRmNl9RY3MwVFNtbnJSM2ZOSUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0>

Thank You!

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Randy Abernethy <randy.aberne...@gmail.com

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-2547