Quoting from my previous mail.

> Other than Travis, make check is hanging for almost every build of
Jenkins.
> The log is not that clear but I think it's D test.
> AFAIK the test was running fine a few weeks ago and nobody touched it
since then.
> It might be due to insufficient resource on Jenkins.

I suspect default task limit introduced in a recent version of docker is
not lifted on ASF jenkins.

I'm not sure if it's worth maintaining sub-set of builds on another CI that
has relatively unstable basis that cannot even be touched by committers.
Less resource is fine because it can detect failures on such platforms like
last time John enabled it.
But it's apparently changing.