From: Aki Sukegawa [mailto:ns...@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 5:14 AM
To: dev@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Re: 0.10.0

+1 !

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016, 17:07 Jens Geyer <jensge...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> +1
> ________________________________

PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This message is a PRIVATE communication.  This message and all attachments are
a private communication sent by SimpliVity and are considered to be
confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.