Github user jeking3 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1496

    Thanks for dealing with the relatively unstable CI.  Our project has
support for 25 languages, so needless to say without a fixed build environment
(which is impossible, since packages change over time), the build becomes
unstable pretty quickly without constant TLC.

    Please squash this to a single commit to prepare it for merge.

    In addition, I will need to make sure this test passes:
    ```

    *** Following 1 failures were unexpected ***:
    If it is introduced by you, please fix it before submitting the code.

    server-client:          protocol:         transport:               result:
    hs-csharp               json              framed-ip
failure(1)

    Unexpected failures are logged to test/log/unexpected_failures.log
    You can browse results at:
        file:///thrift/src/test/index.html
    # If you use Chrome, run:
    #   cd /thrift/src
    #   python -m http.server 8001
    # then browse:
    #   http://localhost:8001/test/
    Full log for each test is here:
        test/log/server_client_protocol_transport_client.log
        test/log/server_client_protocol_transport_server.log
    1 failed of 3948 tests in total.
    Test execution took 1966.1 seconds.
    Wed Mar 14 13:26:25 2018
    ```