Hi Jens,Randy,Christopher:

     According to the plan we discussed, I am currently improving the HTTP/1
test case.

     First of all, I found that the servlet 2.5 dependency package is
relatively old, and users need to create the http environment themselves, so I
added the embedded package of tomcat,
     Second, i improved the test case of the http application layer, so the
client and server can communicate with each other and print the string.

     It can work now, and i have submitted the PR, hope it is what we want. I
have tested it on Windows (Windows 10) and Linux (ubuntu 14.04), and the test
cases can be sent and received normally.

    also i want to discuss the next plan with you:
    1. The http application test case server-side code is missing. Do you need
to continue to add more use cases?
    2. I found that the latest master branch has been upgraded to openJDK 11,
but not all of project`s modules be covered, some areas have not been modified,
do you need to improve?

    After completing the above 2 tasks, i think we can start HTTP/2 support in
one week later.

  Best Regards.
  Zhouhu.

在 2019-09-01 21:41:45,"Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com> 写道: