Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 10:35 PM
To: dev@thrift.apache.org ; Yuxuan Wang
Subject: Re: Plans/process for 0.14.0 release?

On 04.01.21 21:41, Yuxuan Wang wrote:
Judging from history the end of the years are usually when we do releases,
is there a plan for 0.14.0 release?

I have a few PRs in the pipeline, that are already reviewed and ready for
merge. I just did not have time to perform the merge yet.

Is it rather encouraged to get them into 0.14.0, or rather discouraged?
In other words, should as much go into the release as possible, or should
current master already "settle down" to be as stable as possible before
the release?

All the best,

Mario Emmenlauer