Hi,

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> For future, let me know please if you think it helpful that Tika builds
> continue on Buildbot - with any improvements of extra steps/features
> you want covering, or if you don’t see any point and would like it removed.

We already have a Hudson build [1] that I've been managing. There's
nothing wrong having an extra CI build (the more the merrier!), but it
needs to be managed by someone on the Tika team to avoid confusion
like the one that triggered this thread. So unless someone volunteers
to maintain the Buildbot build, I think it's better to remove it.

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Tika-trunk/

BR,

Jukka Zitting