Hi,

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
>> We already have a Hudson build [1] that I've been managing. There's
>> nothing wrong having an extra CI build (the more the merrier!), but it
>> needs to be managed by someone on the Tika team to avoid confusion
>> like the one that triggered this thread. So unless someone volunteers
>> to maintain the Buildbot build, I think it's better to remove it.
>
> What is there to maintain exactly ? On the odd occasion like this one,
> someone lets me know what needs changing and I change it.

Agreed, it's not much effort. My point is just that someone should at
least be aware of the build and how to get it adjusted if or when
needed. Now we had a case where nobody on our team knew about the
build when Buildbot started sending failure notifications to d...@tika.
That's what I want to avoid going forward.

BR,

Jukka Zitting