Hi,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Ken Krugler
<kkrugler_li...@transpac.com> wrote:
> From what I remember on the previous thread, the only open issue there
> was getting rid of deprecated stuff.

That's now done, see TIKA-703 and revision 1189822.

There's a few OSGi improvements that I'd still like to push in for
TIKA-565 and that would be cool to have included already in 1.0, but
there's no big harm if they slip to 1.1 instead.

How about if we leave the trunk open still for the weekend, and cut
the 1.0 release candidate at the beginning of next week? That still
gives us the whole week for the release process, and we should then
have the release out nicely just in time for the ApacheCon.

BR,

Jukka Zitting