Hi,

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about if we leave the trunk open still for the weekend, and cut
> the 1.0 release candidate at the beginning of next week?

With TIKA-565 and TIKA-763 resolved the trunk is now ready for release
as far as I'm concerned.

TIKA-764 is currently marked for 1.0. Nick, is it ready to be resolved
or should we postpone it to a later release?

Are there other issues we should still look at before the release?

PS. It would be great if people with downstream projects could test
the latest trunk already before the release candidate is out to catch
any adverse effects caused by the removal of deprecated methods and
the upgrade of the OSGi package versions to 1.0.0.

BR,

Jukka Zitting