Great idea! This is what we did with apache OODT radix you can scope here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/RADiX+Powered+By+OODT

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2014, at 12:56 PM, "Hong-Thai Nguyen"
<thaicha...@gmail.com<mailto:thaicha...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Nice idea.

We could do more than samples. We can generate parser, detecter or translator
maven archetype. A kind o templete so that user can have quickly project to
develop new one.

Regards,

Hong-Thai

On 07 Aug 2014, at 18:56, Tyler Palsulich