Oh, my bad. I should have realized when the HTML looked generated. I have now
added the usage examples to the examples.apt file, and the page looks find
after it was built by mvn. As of now, the examples are edited both for the
1.11/ and 1.12/ folders; should they only affect the 1.12/ one?

Also, when this is all done, would i svn commit my changes the same way as for
the main Tika app?

Thanks,
Joey