On Sun, 20 Dec 2015, Joey Hong wrote:
Oh, my bad. I should have realized when the HTML looked generated. I have now added the usage examples to the examples.apt file, and the page looks find after it was built by mvn. As of now, the examples are edited both for the 1.11/ and 1.12/ folders; should they only affect the 1.12/ one?

If the example applies to the 1.11 release (eg because we forget to add it there in time), pop it into the 1.11 apt file and add a note that we should apply it to 1.12 as well

If the example relies on new functionality added since 1.11, just in the 1.12 folder

Also, when this is all done, would i svn commit my changes the same way as for the main Tika app?

Because they're in different bits of the tree, you'd likely need one patch/commit for the changes to the example source+tests, and one for the examples page that references + explains it

Nick