I'd think from a TinkerPop branding perspective, it probably helps to have
the name in there. It's Apache TinkerPop, not Apache Gremlin.

I just took a quick look on a mirror, and some other Apache projects
(Spark, Kafka, HBase, NiFi, Pig, Zookeeper) don't even include apache in
their distributables, so maybe we can just do:

tinkerpop-gremlin-console-x.y.z.zip
tinkerpop-gremlin-server-x.y.z.zip