Hi,

Ran all Sqlg's tests and the process and structured  test suites.
But alas there are failures.

TraversalInterruptionTest are failing on HSQLDB as the
Thread.interrupt() is intercepted by them and the interrupt flag is reset.
The TraversalInterruptionTest tests themselves suffers from this as its
own Thread.sleep() logic resets the interrupt flag and requires special
resetting. I'd say the current interrupt strategy needs rethinking.

TailTest.g_V_repeatXbothX_timesX3X_tailX7X fails. I added a few more,
repeat followed by a tail step, tests in sqlg, all of which also fails.
Jason has already proposed a fix for this here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1379>.

vote -1

Thanks
Pieter