I'll clarify a little bit - I missed a piece of Pieter's email. I focused
on the "thread interruption" but he also mentioned a problem with tail() -
which Jason Plurad has already submitted a PR for:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/363

In this case the bug is on our side in TinkerPop but it only affects
certain implementation in the right combinations of steps that include
bulking (according to Jason). Given Jason's assessment and my earlier
description of what -1 means, I think we should continue with release.
Happy to hear if others think differently....

As a separate note, Pieter also brought up on HipChat that this was a
shortened release test period. Apologies for that.  The PR review queue got
too deep toward the end of code freeze. We probably should have delayed the
VOTE for a full seven days. I don't know if we need more than 10 days (7 in
freeze and 3 in VOTE) for testing but if someone would like to bring that
up as a separate thread please do. For me, I think we should just better
stick to our full seven day freeze and not meld it up with PR reviews and
such.

Finally, we can release more often now if we like. We have less overhead
now that we dont' have to go through incubator for release. Perhaps we plan
to get a 3.2.2 out sooner than later with Jason's fix and a couple other
odds and ends we wanted in 3.2.1 that didn't make it.  Again, another
discussion for another thread.