Oh - a quick note to those voting who use validate-distribution.sh. Ted
just added his gpg stuff to the KEYS file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/KEYS

You will need to import his key with:

$ gpg --import KEYS

if you don't validate-distribution.sh won't be happy and you will get:

$ bin/validate-distribution.sh 3.1.4

Validating binary distributions

* downloading Apache TinkerPop Gremlin
(apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.1.4-bin.zip)... OK
* validating signatures and checksums ...
  * PGP signature ... failed