totally flubbed the first release to pypi. i realized that i didn't have
license/notice in the pypi distributions after i deployed 3.2.2. i decided
to add them, delete the old distribution and then re-upload. i didn't
realize that deleting the release from pypi deletes the files but the name,
3.2.2, stays forever and it won't let me upload a new one even though i can
delete it................python ecosystem is so weird. maybe i should have
checked for the latest docs on sourceforge first :/

soooooo - i ended up deploying it as "3.2.2rc1" which i guess fits what we
were saying anyway with this first release of gremlin-python in that it is
somewhat experimental. Anyway - it's up there:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=display&name=
gremlinpython&version=3.2.2rc1

on top of that, my maven integration didn't work so well. not that it
wouldn't have worked, but i have it setup right now that it would have
re-deployed the java artifacts to sonatype if i'd have used the maven
toolchain......that's no good. i'll have to figure out how to decouple
that. it's too bad pypi doesn't have a staging system for artifacts like
sonatype does - that would solve the problem.

3.2.2 java artifacts have been released on sonatype and the apache mirrors
have the release available at this point. i'll send the release email as
soon as ted sends his so that we can release in order. TinkerPop home page
has already been updated to reflect the releases.

I've merged tp31 to master and bumped master to 3.2.3-SNAPSHOT. I've also
published a fresh snapshot for that version and docs. And with that, master
is open for 3.2.3 development. I'll create the tp32 branch later today and
send a separate email when our git workflow changes once that happens.