Hi,

In TINKERPOP-1278, the notes about Gremlin-Python were added. Perhaps a bad
merge?

Just checked TINKERPOP-1278 and the notes are still there:

[[release-3-2-2]]
TinkerPop 3.2.2 (NOT OFFICIALLY RELEASED YET)

* Added `gremlin-python` package as a Gremlin language variant in Python.
* Added `Bytecode` which specifies the instructions and arguments used to
construct a traversal.
* Created an experimental GraphSON representation of `Bytecode` that will be
considered unstable until 3.3.0.
* Added `Translator` which allows from the translation of `Bytecode` into some
other form (e.g. script, `Traversal`, etc.).
* Added `JavaTranslator`, `GroovyTranslator`, `PythonTranslator`, and
`JythonTranslator` for translating `Bytecode` accordingly.
* Added `TranslationStrategy` to `gremlin-test` so translators can be tested
against the the process test suite.
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com