I think there's less risk and work having GLVs linked and listed on the
Query Languages [Providers] pages (enhancement: specify which are developed
by Apache TinkerPop or third-party/community).  The risk being that the
maintainer disappears and no one else has the skill/time to move it
forward. Seems to have worked so far.  What is the motivation to pull these
in now?

Robert Dale