I don't know how it would work, but I've been imagining something that uses
cucumber somehow. Cypher uses it for it's language agnostic testing in
their Technology Compatibility Kit:

https://github.com/opencypher/openCypher/tree/master/tck

Again, not sure how cucumber (or whatever we use) would be setup to help us
out, but there should be something central to TinkerPop that a GLV can run
some tests against to say "This GLV is good".

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 7:20 AM, Jorge Bay Gondra <jorge.gon...@datastax.com