So i took a few minutes to deal with those GLV pull requests that have been
hanging out there. I did things a little differently than I had described
in this thread. i created TINKERPOP-1489 branch for js work and
TINKERPOP-1552 for c# work. both branches extend from tp32-glv. in this
way, the GLVs are not coupled together to be forced to be merged together.
they can be developed at their own pace. note that tp32-glv can house
changes useful to both of these GLVs (stuff like the revised testing
framework).