Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/867

    I guess that will work....I wonder if this should be a bit more bulletproof
though? on `deploy` phase we used to get a fresh nuget every time so if the
version changed from 4..4.1 we were in good shape. Now we're forced to manually
delete because we `clean` doesn't really cleanup `nuget.exe`.  Could we rename
`nuget.exe` to `nuget-441.exe` on download? then if we changed version for some
reason, you'd get the right version.

    maybe make the `nuget-*.exe` and version maven `<properties>` of
`gremlin-dotnet-source`  so that we can edit them centrally as well?

---