Florian, any idea what's going on with this error when i deployed 3.3.4:

main:
     [echo] nuget.exe already downloaded.
     [exec] Pushing Gremlin.Net.3.3.4.nupkg to '
https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package'...
     [exec]   PUT https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package/
     [exec]   Created https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package/ 1362ms
     [exec] Your package was pushed.
     [exec] Pushing Gremlin.Net.Template.3.3.4.nupkg to '
https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package'...
     [exec]   PUT https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package/
     [exec]   Created https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package/ 11405ms
     [exec] Your package was pushed.
     [exec] Pushing Gremlin.Net.Template.3.4.0-rc2.nupkg to '
https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package'...
     [exec]   PUT https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package/
     [exec]   Conflict https://www.nuget.org/api/v2/package/ 365ms
     [exec] 409 (A package with ID 'Gremlin.Net.Template' and version
'3.4.0-rc2' already exists and cannot be modified.)

why is it trying to push the 3.4.0 line?  looks like the error didn't
matter as the other two published fine, but let's fix the error if we