We currently use this to push the package:

${nugetExe} push Gremlin.Net/bin/Gremlin.Net.*.nupkg

which pushes all NuGet packages starting with Gremlin.Net. You probably
also had the package for version 3.4.0-rc2 in that directory. So,
nuget.exe tried to push that version again which isn't allowed by NuGet
as packages are immutable for a given version.

I guess we should specify the exact version here instead to avoid these
problems in the future. Otherwise we could push development versions to
nuget.org by accident. I probably implemented it like this at first
because I assumed that mvn clean would always remove older packages
which seems to be not the case here.

Anyway, I created a ticket to track this and I can probably take care of
it next week:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-2074