All of the modal panels are now present in the downloads.html file. I made
a best effort at specifying the "Release Manager" for each version. If you
did a release in the past you might want to take a look at what I have
there to make sure it's all accurate. Feel free to just correct it as
needed.

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/commit/991c19ee6a1d6b21fb4d1661af04797947dee391

afaik, only Ted Wilmes, Jason Plurad, Robert Dale and myself have ever done
releases, so this email is mostly for them. Apologies if I missed someone
or got something mixed up. Obviously, it will be easier to keep track of
this going forward.