>    1. I can create a GitHub issue for adding the required headers in all
the source files.

excellent. I'm still not completely clear on that step being a prerequisite
from the documentation as i saw some IP Clearance examples with and without
it, but if I know one thing about Apache and its Ways, it's best not to use
"what other projects do" as your reasoning for doing something. anyway,
once that commit is in place we can reference that commit id (or any after
it) for the donation. I suppose that if there were any other "clean-up" you
wanted to do before that time, now would be the time to do it.

>   2. There should be no issues there.
>   3. The project has zero dependencies, so there should be no issues
there either.

well - that's easy then!

a quick side note as we continue this process - the incubator site has
regenerated itself so our page is available now:

https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/tinkerpop-gremlint.html

you can see what steps remain - i've updated the document to reflect your