Hi, yes, it's (finally) progressing.

Our legal department had a meeting yesterday and started going through the
documents and gave me an update today. I asked for an updated time
estimation for when we would have the documents filled out and submitted.
The new estimate is "the next couple of weeks". I can unfortunately not be
more specific than that.

I'll make sure to forward any questions we need input on during the process.