I believe that the IP Clearance document is all complete now:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/tinkerpop-gremlint.xml

The process seems a bit backward to me, but I'd read elsewhere that the
preferred method is to get this document complete and then issue a VOTE
thread to confirm completeness and then add that thread link to the doc. At
that point, I then go get lazy consensus from Apache Incubator on the
submission. At that point we can work on the actual bits of bringing this
in. Almost there!