> Correct, the two repositories plus the domain name would be transferred
to Apache.

>From what I can tell, I think i would just need to create an issue in JIRA
for Apache Infra and someone from their team would step in to handle the
transfer. I would need to provide them an email address I guess for them to
get in touch with the "owner". Would you be the person responsible for
coordinating that transferral on your end or someone else at your company?

I'm still trying to understand from Infra how they would deal with the web
site itself. I'm not sure if they support GitHub pages or if they would
require something else.