Hi Adam,

Did you evaluate a class transformer added to tomcat classloader?
This can stay quite light and enables the same while not using app loader -
standard tomcat mode. For app loader case integrations can do the work
easily (spring and friends) since they all have asm or equivalent.

Hope it makes sense.