Thanks for setting this up.  I'm integrating tomcatv6 into Geronimo
2.0 so having these jar published in a maven repo is a big help since
we build using maven.  Can you also publish the following jars from
lib?  Geronimo needs them to run an embedded tomcat engine.

catalina.jar
catalina-ha.jar
jasper.jar
jasper-jdt.jar
tomcat-coyote.jar

I can send you a patch for the publish script if that would help.

Best wishes,
Paul McMahan