Remy Maucherat wrote:
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
I've created a script that publishes our JARs to a Maven repo (in this first release, the script is for the apache snapshot repository) all you need to do is, unzip, edit the mvn.properties.default or create a mvn.properties file and run the ANT script

http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/tomcat-maven-publish.zip

I'd like to include this in our SVN repo, so that when we do a release, we also publish the JARs when we do a release.
Any thoughts on where to stick it?

res/maven, maybe ? I think there are too many files to put it in the root of the repository.
I agree, I'll put it in res/maven
Filip