On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 09:20 +0100, Rainer Jung wrote:
> What is still open:
>
> A Henri's core dumps on iSeries

Wasn't it only a wrong printf?

> B The other user with protocol corruption on AIX for worker MPM

Is there are bugzilla number for this one?

> C Porting 41439 from IIS to Apache

You want to remove sessionid=D5E2FE08F02400159DFD6231
11F98FEE.p-ng-ptom2 from
/shoppingcc/img/btn_nav_main_login.gif;jsessionid=D5E2FE08F02400159DFD6231
11F98FEE.p-ng-ptom2
do it with mod_rewrite:
RewriteRule ^/(.*).gif;jsessionid=.*$ /$1.gif [PT]

Cheers

Jean-Frederic