Henri Gomez wrote:
2007/4/16, Mladen Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

You mean the support for the IBM HTTP Server.
I suppose the AS400 is still able to have genuine Apache Httpd
and mod_jk compiled and running.

Nope on AS400, there is an IBM HTTP Server (powered by Apache), so
it's not a genuine Apache 2.x

Right, but one can compile Apache Httpd from the ASF thought
and run it on AS400. I suppose all the EBCDIC we added to
mod_jk will allow it compile with standard httpd like before.

So since there is no more IBM support for this kind of OpenSource
stuff in there proprietary OS, we may drop our support of mod_jk. I
don't have the time to work on v5R4 adaptation and since there is
little or no interest in user land, a pragmatic approch is to stop
this OS.

Fair enough. A simple note in BUILDING would be OK.

Regards,
Mladen.